An experiment with the blog

I have been wanting to write something on the blog since long.But what to write I was wondering for all these days.Finally I decided to type what ever comes to my mind at this moment ,ofcourse with a glass of beer. Actually this is a nice place to expres our feelings and thoughts which we probably are not in a position to express otherwise.Whoever has started this it is a novel idea for those who wish to write.My interest for writing has been from many years but things could not materialise as I could not gather courage to express myself infront of the world.I do not know how many people will read this but however I feel I am putting my thoughts down here.My interest in writing took shape in the form of poetry and started scribbling few lines on my journey to office everyday.It began for the first time when I was supposed to speak in my new company during one of the office function. I decided to begin the speech with a quote from "Thiruvallur's verses" and end it with a poetic note. During this speech, I ended with the last paragraph from Robdert Frost famous poem "Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening "

"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep. "

Impressed by these famous lines, for the next programme, I wrote something about my company and there started my journey into poetry. Almost everyday during my journey I started scribbling few lines which by evening took the shape of poems.Then posted it on http://www.poemhunter.com/vidyadhar-2. Once in the Railway station waiting for the local train I saw a crow trying to run away from a cat which was chasing it on the barks of a small tree and the idea struck and the "black is beautiful" came on paper.

However it was a satisfying experience to bring to note the abstract form of expression probabaly from the sub conscious. Most of my poems I have writtten I do not even remember properly.They were the spark of the moment which came and vanished in few minutes.

The fans and friends provide inspiration to continue writing .In view of the curtains over the inspiration this journey of poetry has taken a retreat. Therefore the writing bug has switched over to this blogging ................................

Comments