Ennore Files-1

When I was a lonely soul in the dry serene coast of North Chennai. Some colleagues gave me some solace in the midst of hostile environment. My experience with Ennore has been fulfilling and utmost satisfying. I still feel there are many tasks unfulfilled. Among many things, one which I remember is that, after my resignation, few ruffians with whites came to the railway station of Pudunagar and told me they want to speak to me. I was taken aback by this strangers. They introduced me as the workers of EPL including some local political leaders and they wanted me to take back my resignation. They said that my work has improved their work-life balance and I should continue to that work.I was touched by the affection shown by these strangers whom I didn't remember meeting in my workplace.They said, few things which changed their life was the canteen and the training centre which I had initiated. Also, the limited over Cricket I started for all workers. Actually, strict implementation of the norms had reduced accidents. To achieve this I had to ruffle some feathers within. This love and affection shall prevail over all the hostilities I faced. I did repent for the decision of leaving, but there was a calling from Bangalore. Love you Chennai Chennai.

Comments

Post a Comment